COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Traveling and travel planning is stressful for many, especially in times of global COVID pandemic, so it is very important for us to do everything to keep our guests maximally and timely informed about the situation with COVID locally.
We hope you will give us your trust and feel safe with us.
Our team complies with all prescribed epidemiological measures:
- All excursions and programs take place in small groups
- The social distance is respected
- We give each traveler a disposable, medical mask and a small disinfectant as a gift
It is important that you inform yourself about the current situation on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before paying the arrangement.
You can find all the necessary information and news on the website www.koronavirus.hr
In Istria, tests for Covid are performed:
- at the Institute of Public Health in Pula
- in Health Centers in Pula, Poreč, Rovinj, Buzet, Pazin, Labin and Umag
Upon payment of the arrangement, it is considered that the passenger is familiar with the measures and situation in Croatia and that he will take care of any PCR or genetic test at his own expense, and is obliged, if and where necessary, to show it before the flight or entry into any from the destinations provided by the travel program.
Travel Atico d.o.o. is not responsible in case of a positive test on COVID-19.
It is not possible to get a refund for purchased airline tickets, unless the company cancels the flight.
During the pandemic, the passenger can cancel the trip free of charge up to 45 days before the trip in case:
- The destination for which the traveler paid for the trip closes for the citizens of the Republic of Croatia within the dates provided for our trip
- Or the obligatory self-isolation of 14 days is introduced for passengers from the Republic of Croatia within the dates provided for our trip
- Or some additional, stricter, restrictions are introduced for the citizens of the Republic of Croatia, which were not in force when paying for the arrangement
All passengers who pay for the trip, and the same is canceled by the agency either due to the number of passengers or the canceled flight, are entitled to a full refund.